Communicate Powerfully Without Apology
In business and in life
Your communication style IS important…
It's time to shake up societal and internal messages around strong women leaders so you can step into conversations, negotiations, and relationships with confidence, clarity, and intention.
Join the Waterbury WBON Chapter and Lisa Danforth and learn how to break free from communication styles and patterns that hold you back from being the powerful woman leader you're meant to be.
During this presentation you’ll discover:
- Specific speech patterns that EMPOWER rather than undermine so that you can own the BRILLIANCE, share your ideas with CONFIDENCE, and CHARGE YOUR WORTH
- Unhook from what others think so that you can intentionally navigate YOUR JOURNEY to greater FULFILLMENT, increased IMPACT, and more MONEY
- Work less and ENJOY LIFE MORE through effectively establishing and communicating your BOUNDARIES without apology
- Stop saying “I’m sorry,” “I’m no expert, but,” or “This may be a silly idea…” and present your ideas with BRILLIANCE AND CONFIDENCE
- END repetitive, unproductive, negative self-talk
You'll leave the workshop with a renewed spirit and the ability to step into conversations, negotiations, and relationships with confidence.
Uncover how to communicate more intentionally, effectively, powerfully, with purpose and without apology. Come spend time with a tribe of women who have your back.
A firm believer that business doesn’t have to be so hard, Business Strategist & Communication Expert, Lisa Danforth, helps women entrepreneurs to grow and scale with more control, less overwhelm and no apologies.
Lisa has been dubbed by her clients as ‘the hand-holding ass kicker’...just the right amount of push with a dose of love.
Throughout the past twenty-seven years, Lisa has founded and operated two catering companies: The Wooden Spoon & Hot Betty BBQ; a professional cleaning company, an international wholesale childrenswear company which she sold for over 35x her initial investment, and now as Business Strategist.